Sunday, October 2, 2011

Manuel Antonio

Alright, it's been awhile. I just got an app that allows me to upload the photos on my iPad so I dont need to borrow someone's computer to do it. Just wanted to catch up here a little bit. Three weekends ago, I went to Manuel Antonio. It was absolutely gorgeous. Far more beautiful than Jaco. Just being surrounded by so much nature makes me remember how beautiful the world really is. I walk out of my hostel to gigantic iguanas, head to the beach to see monkeys in the trees, then grab a fresh piña colada and body surf massive waves. It's all of these very natural experiences that just put a gigantic smile on my face. However, it was during this trip that I really decided that I cannot travel any longer in groups of North American students. The reality is that I really prefer to travel alone or with maybe one other person.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis, sounds like a tough life... (: I wish I could be there and travel with you. Hopefully you stay long enough so I can come visit you.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete