From the 7th to the 8th, I ventured to the Carribbean to Puerto Viejo. I have never seen clearer waters or ate more delicious kababs. It's fascinating how great a country can differ in just a short distance. Saturday I went snorkeling for the first time. My partner and I split from the group a little, in hopes of seeing creatures that may be scared away by the big group. The first time, I spotted gigantic stingray, the second time, I spotted something quite larger. Immediately, I'm thinking, let's follow this. I turn to my partner, and point to the creature and her eyes light up. We pop up above surface, when we hear a shout from the boat that it's a nursing shark. I drop back under water to admire the creature. I would call this a successful first snorkeling experience. I don't want to go into too many other details but the rest of the trip consisted of fresh juice, free mojitos, street food, reggae, and salt water.
Guys, just live and love life. Breathe it in and soak it up. There is beauty in everything. Don't fail to see the beauty before your eyes even in this moment. Take the hard route, and live in this moment. Wash your spirit in the beauty of God's creation.










No comments:
Post a Comment