Saturday, August 27, 2011

First night

My travels felt like they went forever. I didn't sleep at all last night so I was pretty exhausted, but nonetheless I had some awesome conversations with some locals and was even offered a part time job creating a program in java for an insurance company that needs to be able to compute individual client risk. I just wish I had taken my cs class more seriously, not too sure I'm totally qualified for this lol. Anyways had me a drink with my roommate at a local place as planned. I already love this place. It is incredibly beautiful. I knew I was heading in the right direction when I looked out the plane window and saw natural design instead of the gridded fields, streets, and lakes that fill the States. Lakes are not me ants to be rectangular lol. Anyways, I am so eager to see more and more of this place and to develop my Spanish. However, as messy as my Spanish is right now, I am pleased with how well I can still communicate and i cant wait till it's just second nature. Well guys Im thinking this is enough for now. Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Btw, I'm having a hard time uploading photos to the blog, slim working configuring out how to do this since the iPad seems to make this feature challenging....I'll get stuff up as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete